A Social Media Rebranding Project Becoming an Industry Influencer.
While undergoing major corporate rebranding, Davis Vision tasked Black Label Branding with jump-starting a social media campaign over Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest. Creative for social channels was executed by Black Label Branding according to existing corporate brand book guidelines.
- Boost brand awareness
- Build a strong connection with customers by improving customer relations/satisfaction
- Engage fans and social influencers
- Position the company as a transparent, consumer-friendly insurance provider and fashionable eyewear brand
- Extensive market research to develop a comprehensive strategic roadmap for each social media account.
- Established a social “voice” and unified “on-brand” messaging for multiple social platforms for an integrated marketing campaign.
- Created original, engaging content (within corporate brand book guidelines)
to educate consumers on the importance of eye care, whilst promoting brand awareness to target demographics.
- Actively participated in online industry initiatives, established trending hashtag campaigns, and hosted Twitter chats to position Davis Vision as a thought leader within the industry and boost engagement rates.
- Identified and engaged with relevant influencers on Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram to obtain social endorsements for more brand reach.
- Provided timely customer support by responding to inquiries and referring complaints to Davis Vision’s customer service department.
- Life-tweeted from events, providing social support for Davis Vision’s marketing initiatives, including advertising campaigns and sweepstakes.
- Used SEO as an organic, inbound social marketing strategy with high quality, optimized content; encouraging external inbound links and social sharing.
- Introduced, tested and measured new strategies on a regular basis to continuously realign and improve campaign performance.
- Exceeded the #1 goal of laying a successful social marketing foundation.
- Organically (no paid promotion) built an engaged community around Davis Vision on Twitter (850% growth), Pinterest (354% growth) and Instagram (696% growth).
- Boosted brand awareness with prime target demographics.
- Improved customer service provided over social networks, creating a sense of open discussion, sharing, and corporate transparency.
- SEO tactics improved the brand’s social media reach and increased its overall search ranking.
- Company became a go-to expert within the eye care industry for media interviews and Twitter chats.
- Energized its online community by getting behind a higher cause – promoting good vision and eye health, especially for children.